Working at the RenFest is an interesting and fun way to earn a little for the holidays. If you are interested in working at the RenFest this November, we will start taking applications in September: This is the application you should fill out and drop off in person.
POSITIONS BEFORE WE OPEN IN NOVEMBER:
- People with their own hand tools to do simple construction projects.
- Those familiar with farm equipment like box grader or can back up a trailer.
- Humans that can work outside to help with cleanup and preparations (Example: find and place benches, trash cans, etc).
POSITIONS DURING FAIRE are on Nov 4, 5 | 11, 12 | 18, 19 | 24-26 Dec ~ 2, 3 | 9, 10. Note most shifts are weekends only, there are three weekdays Nov 14,15,16.
- Site Clean Up - is one of our most critical jobs by keeping the site cleaned up.
- Parking Crew - often our first impression with the public. Help people find a parking spot.
- Ticket booth cashiers - this is a fast pace meticulous position. Great for the OCD in you.
- Gate Keepers - to greet our guests and accept their admission tickets.
- Souvenir Shoppe - helps greet people in the morning sell souvenirs and big patrons farewell.
POSITIONS MERCHANTS We are also collecting information and applications for the various merchants that are looking for help during faire.